The setup includes an unregistered license for iNoise Free V2024 that is valid until 1-1-2024. All users with a registered license on iNoise Free V2024 or a purchased license on iNoise Pro or iNoise Enterprise which is not yet expired, can use their existing license files for V2024.
Please note: current customers of iNoise V2023 Pro and Enterprise will receive a new license file which activates the new Analyst method.
Changes in iNoise 2024 compared to iNoise 2023.02
New and improved functionality
- New CNOSSOS-EU method (add-on option) for Pro and Company licenses
- For modelling roads, railways and industry according to the CNOSSOS-EU method.
- Including catalogues for defining the emission of road vehicles, road surfaces, rail vehicles and rail tracks.
- EU Population Exposure menu option. For counting the number of noise exposed people and dwellings according to the CNOSSOS-EU method
- EU Noise Exposed Area menu option: For determination of the noise exposed area according to the CNOSSOS-EU method
- New Analyst method for Pro and Company licences
- For creating Analyst models for interpolating and cumulating noise contours based on grid results and confronting noise contours with demographic information
- including Analyse contours menu option for confronting the calculated noise contour of the model with demographic information
- New options for a Company license
- Tile Model and Import Tiles menu options. For calculating large scale city noise maps
- Background maps: Support of the Restfull protocol for WMS and WMTS services
- Calibration of bitmaps: Calibration option 3 (with known GPS coordinates) now always uses the EPSG code of the model.
- Export to Google Earth: The export option now always uses the EPSG code of the model.
- Line sources: When using the Lp-Lw option for line sources the calculated sound power is now automatically set to Lw/m
- When selecting 1 single item on the model a maximum of 512 points are shown as marked points. In previous versions of iNoise all points of the item were shown as marked points which could generate a redraw of the model causing an endless loop.
Minimum system requirements for using iNoise
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (x64). The download link contains the 64-bit version of iNoise. If you wish to receive the 32-bit version of the software, please use this link
- dual core processor, such as Intel Core i3, or AMD Phenom X2
- 2 Gb RAM
- With a Pro or Enterprise license (> 2 cores), a quad-core processor and more RAM memory are recommended
- 500 Mb free disk space to install the software
- Additional 100 Mb free disk space for each iNoise project. Larger iNoise projects can take more than 1 Gb of disk space
- OpenGL support for 3D view
- Printer: MS Windows printer
- Internet access to download the software and to check for updates.