Fast and easy reporting of measurements as contour maps
Product keys for versions 5.x and older do not work in NoiseAtWork V2019.
Changes in V2019.1
- Open project dialog
[Browse] button works again.
- Noise prediction
The noise prediction calculation did not work calculate correctly in combination with barriers. This issue was introduced with V2019.
- Old project files
Opening and updating really old project files did not work.
The setup registers the ‘.naw’ file type with Windows again.
Changes in V2019
- Copy & Paste of items
In the model view use <Ctrl> + <C> to copy the selected item to the clipboard and <Ctrl> + <V> to paste it. Or use the Copy and Paste mouse menu options.
- New predefined indicators
Reverberation time RT [sec], Speech Transmission Index STL [-], Sound Exposure Level SEL [dB], Occupational noise level SPL [dB(C)] and Statistical Ln L5 [dB(A)] have been added to the list of predefined indicators.
- Viewer mode -> Demo mode
If the user does not have a license for NoiseAtWork then the program will start up in ‘demo mode’ where automatically the demo project is opened.
- CAD components updated
Update to latest version of CAD components for viewing background files
- Calibrate model
When changing the scale of the model labels sizes were not scaled along with the rest of the model item.
Changes in V5.10
- PDF as background – Added option to load a page from a PDF file as background.
- Viewer mode Opening the demo project while in viewer mode will now allow the user to modify the model to get a feel for NoiseAtWork functionality.
- Barriers Barriers are now available in all license configurations.
- Viewer mode Indicator settings now visible.
- Views Saved views are now also scaled when model scale is recalibrated.
- Contour labels The labels are now refreshed when contour settings or input is changed which was not always the case.
Changes in V5.00
- Multiple indicators
It is now possible to customise the measurement indicator settings.
In this way you can add and manage measurements for multiple occupational and/or environmental factors or scenarios in one project.
Training material is now included in the software
Added toolbar buttons to toggle the display on or off of various elements in the model
- New free app NoiseAtWork Companion
NoiseAtWork Companion is an application for digitizing measurement locations of any type of indicator on a digital map. The application can be used on an android device, e.g. a tablet or a phone. NoiseAtWork Companion replaces the traditional clipboard and paper map. The output of NoiseAtWork Companion can be imported directly in the NoiseAtWork software. You can download the app in the google play store.
- Import of MapAtWork projects
Users of MapAtWork can import their projects in NoiseAtWork V5 and continue using the projects without any loss of data or functionality.
- Printing workspaces
For licenses with the noise prediction option the height and absorption attributes of workspaces are now also printed